Can I request copy/copies of documents: final judgment, deed, DD214, Last Will & Testament(deposited or filed)? Can I obtain copies of public records (assignment of lease, mortgage, bid etc.)?
NOTE: Copies provided by the Clerk of Court will adhere strictly to Florida Statues and Florida Rule 2.420 regarding confidentiality of documents
Official Records assigned a Book and Page number:
Visit www.clerkecertify.com to receive an electronically certified document via email if filed after 1983. NOTE: Exclusions: Death Certificates, Separation documents (DD214) and Adoption Orders.
Fees are $2 plus $1 per page and may be paid utilizing a Credit or Debit card.
Court Records NOT assigned a Book and Page number:
You may visit www.clerkecertify.com, select Okaloosa County and follow the onscreen prompts. This service will email you an electronically certified copy of your requested document(s).
If you require a wet or raised seal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply email indicating the associated fees and instructions for obtaining the document(s) you've requested.
NOTE: Our system is not set up to respond to requests for read receipts.
- DD214: This is a military form indicating prior service information. This form is not available online and must be requested in person with valid proof of identification. If you are not the person listed on the DD214 you may obtain a redacted copy. Un-redacted copies may be available from the original source.
Fees for certified copies are $2 plus $1 per page.
- If your request is made by mail the holder of the confidential information (the person listed on the DD214) may submit a notarized request in order to obtain an un-redacted copy. The request should include any pertinent information that allows the clerk to locate the requested document (Name, Document Type etc.)
- For mailed requests, a self-addressed stamped envelope should be included.
- Last Will & Testament - You may purchase a copy of a last will and testament for $1 per page plus and additional $2 for certification.
- We do not accept personal checks for payment
If you are unsure of names and/or dates for the document you are requesting additional fees may apply as follows: $2 per Year, per Name searched and $7 for a certificate of finding. The certificate of finding will include any located documents along with page counts and appropriate fees for copies.