Where do I obtain divorce packets?

All of our dissolution packets to include with children may be be picked up at either location Crestview or Fort Walton Beach (charges apply).

Or on our webpage: www.okaloosaclerk.com under the Self Help Center link where you can access any of the forms we have available and print them for free.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support