Can I request copy/copies of documents: i.e. final judgment, deed, DD214, Last Will & Testament(deposited or filed)?
Yes. You can request files online, via email, or in person.
NOTE: Copies provided by the Clerk of Court will adhere strictly to Florida Statutes and Florida Rule 2.420 regarding confidentiality of documents
Official Records assigned a Book and Page number:
Visit www.clerkecertify.com to receive an electronically certified document via email if filed after 1983. NOTE: Exclusions: Death Certificates, Separation documents (DD214) and Adoption Orders.
Fees are $2 plus $1 per page and may be paid utilizing a Credit or Debit card.
Court Records NOT assigned a Book and Page number:
You may visit www.clerkecertify.com, select Okaloosa County and follow the onscreen prompts. This service will email you an electronically certified copy of your requested document(s).
If you require a wet or raised seal, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply email indicating the associated fees and instructions for obtaining the document(s) you've requested.
NOTE: Our system is not set up to respond to requests for read receipts.
- DD214: This is a military form indicating prior service information. If you are not the person listed on the DD214 you may obtain a redacted copy. Un-redacted copies may be available from the original source.
- Fees for certified copies are $2 plus $1 per page.
- If your request is made by mail the holder of the confidential information (the person listed on the DD214) may submit a notarized request in order to obtain an un-redacted copy. The request should include any pertinent information that allows the clerk to locate the requested document (Name, Document Type, etc.)
- For mailed requests, a self-addressed stamped envelope should be included.
- Last Will & Testament - You may purchase a copy of a last will and testament for $1 per page plus an additional $2 for certification.
- We do not accept personal checks for payment
If you are unsure of names and/or dates for the document you are requesting additional fees may apply as follows: $2 per Year, per Name searched, and $7 for a certificate of finding. The certificate of finding will include any located documents along with page counts and appropriate fees for copies.