I am indigent and do not have funds for cremation, do you offer any services? I have a family member that just passed away and had no insurance. I cannot afford to pay for a funeral/burial. Is there some kind of assistance available?

You may contact The Okaloosa County Board of County Commissioners at 850-689-5030 to obtain information and qualification requirements for indigent cremation.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support