DUI; Interlock Device

How do I get the interlock device removed from my vehicle?

You should contact the probation office having jurisdiction over your case to obtain the necessary steps for removal of the interlock device. The telephone number for State Probation is: 850-344-0005

What documentation can I get from the court to get the interlock removed?

The clerk's office can provide you with a copy of your probation order. The fee for a copy of the order is $1 per page and $2 for a certification if requested.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support