Who may access my Dependency case involving DCF?

The Office of the State Attorney, attorneys of record, parties to the case with proper photo I.D., certified law enforcement officers of federal, Florida State and local law enforcement agencies, the Florida Department of Corrections, Florida Attorney General’s office and the Department of Children & Families (DCF) may have access to your case. Requests may be made in-person or via notarized statement. Case information will not be provided over the telephone to any parties. 

Parents whose rights have been terminated may request copies regarding the order terminating his/her rights. Any other requests may be directed to DCF for further assistance.

Legal guardians may request copies regarding an order that has his/her name listed in it. All other inquiries may be directed to DCF for further assistance.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support