The person I am filing an injunction against has not been served and we have court soon. How can I get the court date extended?

You will still need to appear at your scheduled court date.  At that time you will be able to ask the Judge to re-set the hearing date to allow for service on the respondent.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support