I was evicted. How can I get permission to return to my residence/home to retrieve the remainder of my belongings/property?

You may submit a written request to the clerk's office requesting a court order allowing you to return to the property for the purpose of obtaining your belongings. You may also contact the plaintiff to see if they are willing to accompany you to the residence to retrieve your belongings.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support