I want to make my no-violent contact injunction a no contact injunction (or vice versa).

Either party can come in with I.D. and complete the motion to modify which will be sent to the Judge for review.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support