Can I file a complaint against my landlord? How much will it cost? What will be the possible outcome if I file?

The clerk's office cannot provide legal advice.  You may wish to review the following information:

If you do not have an attorney, you may call the Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 800-342-8011.

The fees assessed will be determined by the amount of money you are seeking.

Outcomes of court cases cannot be projected due to the complexity of each case.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support