How can I get back on the Payment Plan once it has been defaulted? I defaulted on my payment plan, can I get another one?

If you have defaulted on a payment plan, you must contact Penn Credit to set up a payment plan through the collection agency.

You may not enter into another payment plan with the Clerk’s office on the same case that was defaulted.

You may reach Penn Credit at: 1-800-900-1380

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support