Can I get an extension on my payment plan?

It may be possible for you to extend the due date (one time) of your payment. Please contact Court Financial Services at 850-651-7200 ext. 4350. If you would like your due date changed for future payments, you must complete an amended payment plan to reflect the change.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support