I have had a gender change. What additional documentation do I need to bring in order to apply for a passport?

You will need to bring a certified copy of the court order approving the gender change in order to apply for a passport.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support