Minors in Possession - Can I pay my citation rather than come to court?

If you are under the age of 18, contact DJJ at 850-833-3906

If you are over 18 and under 21 contact the State Attorney's office at 850-651-7260

***You should contact the proper agency listed above regardless of how your citation is marked.***

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support