Are dissolution of marriage fees waived for parties who are incarcerated?

Fees are not waived for incarcerated parties.

An indigency application may be submitted for processing and review for waiver of fees.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support