How can I get the Speed Limit changed on my street?

The Public Works department would perform a traffic study to determine whether the speed limit should be changed. Please contact them at 850-689-5770.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support