How can I obtain my Original Note & Mortgage from a foreclosure case? (Attorney's ONLY)

You may file a motion and submit an order to the Judge for release of these documents.

Upon entry of an order granting, you must submit a self-addressed stamped envelope along with a copy of the order signed by the court. 

You may also mail or email a prepaid Fed-ex or UPS label to: and reference the associated case number in the email.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support