Do I need to register as a felon? Where do I register as a felon?

Yes, under certain circumstances.  

You should check with your probation officer or the institution you were recently released from.

If you are required to register, you will do so with the Okaloosa County Sheriff. You may reach the sheriff at non-emergency number 850-651-7400.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support