I would like to request a Jury pre-trial hearing in my criminal case rather than a Judge's pre-trial. What is the process? My case is set for Judge's pre-trial, can I change to a Jury pre-trial hearing?

Judge's pre-trial dates are set by the court.  

You may motion the court for changes by filing your request into your court file.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support