How do I file an Extension for Medical Malpractice and what are the fees?

An extension for a medical malpractice suit is normally filed by an attorney. It would be filed in circuit court, for a fee of $42.00. The clerk does not have paperwork to file for this type of action. If the customer is acting as their own attorney, they would need to prepare their own petition. These cases are opened and closed on the same day.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support