Can you tell me what has been filed in my case and the status of my case? How can I view documents in my case? How much do I owe on all my fines? Do I have a case filed against me?

You may visit our website  Follow the link for "Court Records", this will bring you to a search screen.  Enter your name and/or case number along with the answer to the listed equation.  

Any public record case will appear and you will be able to see the docket progress of  your case along with other public record information including fines and/or fees.  You will not be able to see images without first registering.

In order to become a registered user follow the steps below:

Click on the Court Records link. On the disclaimer page prior to accepting there is a link for Okaloosa County Access Agreement. Once completed the fillable form may be emailed to

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support