Unclaimed Funds? Is there a list for public view of unclaimed funds?

The unclaimed funds list is published/advertised annually in an Okaloosa County circulated newspaper.  

The publication is run in the month of July and claims must be received on or before September 1st of the same year or the funds are declared forfeited. This publication includes non-adjudicated funds i.e. cash bonds; non-resident cash bonds, garnishment deposits; un-cashed refund checks; un-cashed juror checks; un-cashed restitution checks; clerk vendor payments and civil cash bonds per FS 116.21.

If you wish to file a claim you may complete the "Claim for unclaimed funds" form. This form is available on the clerk website during the claim time duration. 

Claims may be submitted to:

Clerk of Circuit Court

Attn: Clerk Finance

101 E James Lee Blvd Suite 108

 Crestview FL 32536

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support