How can I get a transcript from my hearing?

In order to obtain a transcript from a hearing you may contact the court reporters at 850-609-5490; 609-5491 or 609-5493.

You may also visit:

The court reporter's office is located in the Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex Extension which is located at 1940 Lewis Turner Blvd., Fort Walton Beach.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support