What is the fee for transferring civil cases to another venue? (from Okaloosa to another State or County)

If the case is closed a motion would need to be filed, in which a $50 re-open fee is due. If the case is still open/pending there is no fee in Okaloosa County; you will need to contact the receiving county for their filing fees. Once our Judge creates an Order granting permission to transfer you will be responsible for mailing fees as well.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support