If I need access to an old file that has been destroyed, what do I do?

For cases that have met the retention period and have been destroyed pursuant to Florida Statute, the clerk may issue you a certificate indicating that the file has been destroyed.  The fee for the certificate is $7

You may submit your request in writing along with the appropriate fees via certified funds (no personal checks) to:

101 East James Lee Blvd,  Crestview Florida 32536 or 1940 Lewis Turner Blvd. Fort Walton Beach Florida 32547

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support