What is a Truancy case and what information can I obtain? What if I have questions regarding my case? What if I cannot make my court date? I am running late for my truancy hearing - what do I do?

Truancy cases are cases where a minor has missed an excessive amount of school. The case is filed by the school board. The clerk's office is unable to discuss or provide any information concerning these case types. 

If you have questions regarding your truancy case you should contact the truancy officer for the school.

If you are unable to make the scheduled court date, contact Magistrate Morgan's office at 850-609-4700.

Attorneys:  If you are inquiring about court relating to cases on the docket you may contact the court team at courtteam@okaloosaclerk.com.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support