I have a ticket/suspension for a deceased person what do we do?

Provide a copy of the individual's Death Certificate and a written request to the Judge for a dismissal; we will then forward to the Judge. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support