How do I get a replacement passport, mine has been lost or stolen?

Call the Dept. of State at 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793).

Complete, sign, and mail Form DS-64 to the address on the form. You will then re-apply for a "new" passport (normal required documents and fees will be due).

For further information please visit the website or by contacting the Customer Service department at the clerk's office.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support