Where can I register for Domestic Partnership?

You may visit cityofpensacola.com to find information on the Domestic Partnership Registry. Citizens may register for domestic partnership with the Office of the City Clerk.

However, the rights and benefits are effective only within the corporate limits of the City of Pensacola. For more information contact (850) 435-1603.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support