Do I have a public defender assigned to my case?

The clerk's office can review your case to see if a public defender has been assigned.  However, we cannot provide you the name of the actual attorney representing you as this information is subject to change.

Once you confirm that a public defender has been assigned to your case you may call the Public Defender's office at 850-651-7350 to inquire as to your specific attorney assignment.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support