Where do I obtain divorce packets?

You may file through Turbocourt or through flcourts.org

On our website, go to departments > under Customer service choose family law and divorce, then select either the Turbocourt link or the Florida Courts Family Law Forms link.

If choosing the Florida Courts Family Law Forms link, go under the self-help information > family law forms > search by name or form number.

A list of family law forms and numbers may be obtained from the clerk's office in FWB or in Crestview.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support