We have adopted a child outside of the United States, what is the process to re-adopt them in the United States?

This is a very involved process for which the Clerk of Courts does not have forms available.

You may wish to speak with an Adoption Attorney to pursue this type of case. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support