I have been ordered to attend an Anger Management course, can you provide a list of approved classes?

Okaloosa county clerk will accept any Florida certificate of completion.   However, we cannot provide a list of accredited courses.  You should contact your probation officer for detailed information about how to complete this requirement and instructions on where you may do so.

You may locate a class via internet search or you may contact Bridgeway at: 850-833-7400 (Fort Walton Beach) or 850-689-7810 (Crestview)

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support