Am I convicted Felon?

The clerk's office cannot advise you of convictions.  

You may have a background check completed, obtain a copy of the disposition of your case or you may also speak to an attorney.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support