I have a probation order lien (felony criminal case) for court costs and have paid in full. How can I have the lien removed?

You may submit $7 for the clerk to prepare a satisfaction of lien certificate and $10 for the recording the satisfaction.  You must include the book and page information of the lien in which you are seeking the satisfaction.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support