I have a warrant in another county, the State Attorney's Office instructed that I could have the bond transferred to that county. How do I transfer a bond?

Only a cash bond may be transferred.  A signature bond may not be transferred to another county.  If applicable, our Court Financial Department can assist:  ext. 4350.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support