Can I obtain a list of Public Record cases or documents that have been filed? Who do I contact for a Public Records Request?

In order to obtain public record information you may choose one of the following:

1. Become a registered user by signing the online access agreement located under the public records link on our website

2. For a specific copy request you may visit to obtain electronically certified documents.

3. To request a list of public record cases or filings, you may contact Don Allgood at 850-651-7200 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support