Can I pay child support with a credit card?

Yes, however a credit card may ONLY be utilized by paying through the My Florida website. You may log on to our website and select the "Pay Child Support" link.

The link will direct you to the My Florida website where you may set up an account. NOTE:  You will need your case number and your social security number to make the payment.

The Clerk of Court's office is unable to accept credit card payment for child support in either of our locations. 

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support