Can I change my address on my case?

With the exception of a traffic ticket, all notices of change of address must be done in writing using a Change of Address and Email Designation form.  You can find the Form on the Florida Courts website by clicking here.  Once you fill out the form you can either take it to one of our courthouse locations or you can save some time and efile it from your home or office for free at the Florida eFiling portal .  

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support