How can I request a copy of my juvenile record? Can someone other than myself receive a copy of my juvenile record? (CJ case type)

You must appear in person with a photo ID.  The fees for copies are $1 per page.  If you are unable to appear in person a parent may come into the office will valid ID, they must also have your full name, date of birth and social security number. 

You may also submit via US mail a notarized statement to include the above listed information as well as a daytime telephone number and current address. The notary must be original and cannot be faxed or emailed. You should also submit a self-addressed stamped envelope for us to return the requested document directly to you.

A release affidavit is not sufficient for the clerk to provide copies to any person other than the party named on the affidavit. (i.e. - a recruiter may not receive copies of a juvenile record, even if an affidavit of release has been signed by the defendant.)

Only parties to this case type, with ID or notarized statement as stated above, may have access or receive information on a juvenile case. Legal guardians with an officially certified court order and proper ID may have limited access.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support