Can I have someone else bring in a notarized nolo plea with my signature to have a citation reduced?

Yes, a notarized plea of nolo, along with the required proof, may be filed in either of the Clerk's office locations or via US mail.

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support