I was arrested for drinking underage while on Spring Break, what do I do? I was served a Notice to Appear, I live in another State - what do I do?

Misdemeanor Case types MM

Are you over the age of 18?  If you are not over 18 please call Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) at 689-7988 (North End- Crestview) or 833-3906 (South End-Fort Walton Beach) – we cannot provide ANY information for minors.  If you are over the age of 18 – you can pay the money before the hearing (which will cancel hearing date) or you may contact the State Attorney’s Office at 850-651-7260. Lastly, you can opt to appear in court.

If you are over the age of 18 you may pay the fine prior to the court date or you must appear. If you are not over the age of 18 please contact DJJ at 689-7988 (North End-Crestview) or 833-3906 (South End-Fort Walton Beach).

 Juvenile CJ

The clerk's office cannot discuss these cases, please contact DJJ at 689-7988 (North End -Crestview) or 833-3906 (South End -Fort Walton Beach)

Was this article helpful?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Our award-winning customer care team is here for you.

Contact Support